top of page
We give the best services
Save your time and money with a personal finance expert 

Non-resident Tax Filing

Non-residents of Canada who have earned income in Canada, or disposed of a taxable Canadian property, should file the appropriate submission to the Canada Revenue Agency in order to be compliant with Canada’s Income Tax Act. A non-resident individual may have to file a Canadian return if:

Earned employment income in Canada

File a non-resident income tax return

Earned investment income in Canada

File a non-resident return and claim taxes through treaty exemption


Accounting and business solutions that let you focus on your financial growth!

White Structure
Looking for a quote on Non-resident Tax Filing? Or Need more information?
Feel free to contact us!
Call us
Visit us
#220 - 800 McBride Blvd.
New Westminster BC,
V3L 2B8
bottom of page